One of the leading specialist practices outside London are looking for an ambitious Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join them in Leeds.
You’ll run a varied, privately instructed, residential caseload across sales/purchases, leasehold/freehold transactions.
The firm have an excellent flexible working policy and you will only have to attend the office for a minimum of twice per week for management and team meetings.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer who’d like to handle good quality work and have an integral role within a team while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Leeds
The company & role
- A down-to-earth, friendly firm with a family feel and a deep-rooted history
- The firm is Legal 500 and Chambers Ranked and is seen as a leading property team in Yorkshire.
- In this role, your caseload is exclusively privately generated through reputation and firm cross-referral.
- The firm are committed to the continued training and developing their staff and strongly encourage career progression
- Commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham, Rotherham
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave
- Contribution to a personal pension
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Travel ticket loans
- Free fresh fruit
- Regular social events
The ideal candidate
- A Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with 5+ years PQE within residential conveyancing or a Conveyancer or legal executive with 5+ years' experience within residential conveyancing
- Must have previous experience running a varied residential caseload across sale, purchases, freehold, leasehold, new build, right to buy, help to buy and shared ownership.
- Previous experience within development and plot sales is advantageous.
How to apply for this Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.