Are you a senior family solicitor looking to take your next step and improve your work-life balance?
A small and friendly family boutique in South Manchester is looking for an experienced family lawyer to join their team. In this role, you will handle a varied caseload of private family work.
The firm offer home working for 3 days per week so this is the perfect opportunity for a senior family solicitor to improve their work-life balance and do top quality work without having to climb the corporate ladder.
Senior Family Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- An award-winning specialist family law firm in South Manchester
- The team is relatively small but incredibly well-respected
- You will join an ethical firm that puts the client contact first without having to jump through the hoops
- There is a supportive environment where collaboration is of upmost importance
- Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Tameside, High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- A friendly, supportive and down-to-earth company culture
- No following needed
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Family Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- A lawyer used to dealing with complex financial matters including those involving HNW clients
- A confident and articulate communicator who enjoys networking and business development
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Paula is a Principal Consultant at Realm and a family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across Manchester and Cheshire. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.