A specialist Manchester-based law firm with offices internationally is looking for a commercial litigation solicitor to join their team in Manchester.
In this role, you will have a rare opportunity to take charge and develop all aspects of the litigation department and handle all the firm's contentious work including CPO Litigation, Tax Litigation, Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Landlord & Tenant & Property Litigation. There will also be some non-contentious work involved such as commercial contract drafting.
If you would like to be part of a hard-working, friendly and supportive team and, at the same time, deal with good quality, interesting work, this role is not to be missed.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- The firm is a niche and respected, an award-winning commercial law firm with an office very close to public transport links
- In this role, you will be exposed to top-quality work, developing both your legal knowledge and commercial awareness, with full responsibility.
- The firm invests significantly in its employees and nurtures their talent to develop their careers
- Commutable from Manchester, Salford, Bolton, Trafford and Altrincham
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to progress
- 28 days’ annual holiday
- City centre location
- Accessible transport routes
- Access to a mixed caseload
- Early responsibilities
- In-house training
- Re-train opportunities
- Modern offices’
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2+ years’ PQE in general commercial and civil litigation
- A hard-working team player focused on getting the very best result for their clients
- A confident and articulate communicator
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.