Are you a Professional Indemnity Solicitor looking for a change? Look no further
One of the UK’s leading insurance firms is looking for a Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join their Legal 500 and Chambers recognised team.
In this role, you will work alongside and have the opportunity to develop your skills under lawyers recommended in both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners. Not only this but you will be able to work flexibly and from wherever you want
Professional Indemnity Solicitor – Birmingham / Remote
The company & role
- A national firm with a truly excellent reputation within the insurance market
- In this role, you’ll handle a varied caseload of claims against professionals including engineers, surveyors, solicitors, accountants, architects and vets
- You will also have the opportunity to work closely with senior colleagues on high-value and multi-party claims and will run your own caseload of smaller value cases.
- The firm is known for supporting and developing their staff and deliver structured technical training to help their lawyers reach their full potential
- They are a Disability Confident Employer and also support a number of charities
- Commutable from Birmingham, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Stourbridge and Coventry
Added extras and benefits
- Unrivalled flexibility
- An excellent benefits package including private medical insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, Cycle2Work scheme and corporate perks
- Generous annual leave
- Genuine progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Solicitor or a Professional Indemnity Solicitor or FCILEx with 4-8 years’ PQE
- Will have a background in litigation and/or professional indemnity claims
- Will have excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
How to apply for this Professional Indemnity Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of commercial insurance, construction and regulatory lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.