A well-renowned regional law firm is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to take the reins of their accredited team and join them as Head of Department.
In this role, you’ll oversee the residential property department and work closely with the firm’s operations team to support the development and growth of the team.
The firm is very flexible; while the role is based at the firm’s Liverpool head office, you’ll be able to work from home for most of the week.
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Head of Residential or an ambitious conveyancing solicitor with leadership experience who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Head of Residential Conveyancing - Liverpool
The company & role
- An award-winning, forward-thinking, full-service law firm with a number of offices across the North West.
- In this role, you'll work closely with team leaders, helping them lead their own teams and creating a strong leadership team within the residential department
- You’ll also work alongside the Management team, HR and Learning and Development as well as Client Services
- The firm have a fantastic and down-to-earth team culture and really invest in the development of their lawyers
- The firm have a number of accreditations from bodies including Lexcel, The Conveyancing Association and The Law Society
- They also won the award for Large Firm of the Year at the Liverpool Legal Awards
- Commutable from: Birkenhead, Warrington, Ellesmere Port, St. Helens, Southport, Liverpool, Merseyside, Chester
Added extras and benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Generous holiday allowance
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer with at least 5 years PQE Solicitor with at least 5 years’ experience
- Will have experience of leading and managing big teams and will love motivating people to achieve their goals
- A personable, confident and articulate communicator who is committed to providing a high level of client service
- Will enjoy thinking strategically and interpreting data
- Will be self-motivated and able to prioritise and manage your time well
How to apply for this Head of Head of Residential Conveyancing role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.