Property Solicitor - Exeter
Hybrid Working (2 days remote) / £40,000 - £45,000 / Permanent
At Panoramic Associates, we have a brilliant opportunity available for a Property Lawyer to join one of our clients based in Exeter. If you have been working within private practice and are looking for the chance to move into an in-house environment, then this role could be the one for you!
You will be joining a new company which has been set up by a leading law firm in the South West, to focus on advising clients on property law matters and more specifically, equity release. The organisation is very modern and progressive, with excellent career opportunities available given that they are at the start of their journey!
The role is offered ideally on a full-time basis however, part-time applicants will be considered and they currently operate with hybrid working including 2 days homeworking per week.
Typical duties will include:
- Meeting with and advising clients on property matters including signing equity release papers.
- Preparing transfer deeds and support papers, reviewing unregistered deeds and handling the compliance or removal of restrictions on titles.
- Making Land Registry applications and liaising with queries on the title from lender’s Solicitors.
- Handling Deeds of Variations for Solar Panel & Ground Rent Lease amendments.
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Experienced Conveyancer with at least 3+ years PQE ideally gained within a property department
- Prior knowledge of handling Equity Release would be an advantage, however it is not essential
- Knowledge of Inland Revenue SDLT and Indemnity policy knowledge will be required.
- 23 days holiday per year plus 1 extra day of leave for Christmas & another for your birthday!
- Pension + Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please feel free to give me a call on 0117 409 4456.