This highly prestigious, Top Legal 500 firm offers excellent benefits, including flexible working, an enjoyable working culture, alongside a highly competitive salary in Bromley, South London.
This and more is on offer for a Family law solicitor with 2-3 Years of relevant PQE.
Located in Bromley, this firm boasts an incredibly modern and refreshingly entrepreneurial approach to its work. As a result, they are now considered market leaders with offices across the UK and internationally.
The ethos of this firm is to understand its clients and their needs and work efficiently to achieve them. This is achieved through a combination of technical know-how, innovative ideas and close collaboration.
Despite the ever-changing competition within the London market, their reputation for handling high-quality, complex matters sets them apart from the rest. They have also made very successful senior hires.
Due to increased workflow, this firm seeks a Family Solicitor 2-3 PQE to join their ever-growing outfit based in Bromley.
This firm has an established presence within Family Law. The Directors have a wealth of experience and strong reputations; the Family department deals with an excellent quality of work, including but not limited to Divorce, separation, adoption, child custody, financial settlements, distribution of assets and the handling of more complex matters.
You will deal with a manageable caseload and be asked to assist in complex and large matters alongside senior management. The team is always provided with a support network.
This firm is looking to invest in individuals for the long term and actively encourage internal promotion. As a result, there is a genuine and clear prospect for career progression.
- You will be a Family Associate 2-3 relevant years of PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be able to and comfortable in managing/developing client relationships
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for longterm hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
- High quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Family Lawyer to join a high-quality, Top Legal 500 growing Bromley firm with strong career prospects.