Permanent Derivatives Lawyer:
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a leading investment bank renowned for its innovation within emerging markets based in the City of London who are looking for a Derivatives Lawyer to join their ability driven organisation.
The role is to start as soon as possible and is offering flexible working arrangements with the firm happy to consider office or hybrid based working.
- Leading OTC derivatives, exchange traded derivatives, repo and structured products coverage
- The role will involve some ISDA and repo negotiation
- Candidate must have experience in P-Note documentation, prime brokerage, regulatory advisory and risk analysis and advisory
- Candidate must have completed a law degree
- Must be a foreign or UK qualified lawyer
- Preferred by not essential Russian speaking
- ISDA/GMRA negotiator or derivative lawyer background either in house or at a law firm
This is a great opportunity for an experienced derivatives lawyer to work within one of the top investment banks as the firm offers a great potential for progression as well as visibility to senior management. In addition, the role is offering an incredibly competitive salary.
Further to this, our client has informed us that there is a great opportunity for travel abroad as part of this position.
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Charlie Cripps on 0207 7557 75667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.