Private Client Solicitor, 3+ PQE, Warwickshire, £40,000 to £45,000 (DOE). To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:6645
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a reputable team.
• Applications are welcomed from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
• The successful Private Client Solicitor will manage a mixed and varied caseload of Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Trusts and Estates from instruction to completion.
• It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and outstanding client care skills
• You will have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• You must be confident working well under pressure and to strict timescales.
• Competitive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Theresa will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).