Residential Property Solicitors/ Legal Executives / Paralegals
Vicarage Court Solicitors is looking to recruit a number of residential property solicitors and fee earners of varying levels of experience to join our busy Property team.
We are well-established and highly regarded in our specialties, having grown organically over the last 15 years.
We have built on an ethos of very high standards of client care, with emphasis on detailed reporting, good team-work and a flexible hands-on approach in servicing our long-standing client base.
The role is very client focused and will involve being a visible point of contact for clients.
Our objective is to bring in property solicitors and fee earners with the requisite levels of experience, who are commercially minded and personable.
An interest in networking / marketing or the capability to generate a client following at some stage would be an added bonus however a client following is not necessary.
Candidates need to possess substantial experience in residential property transactions and be able to handle a variety of transactions including:
- Conventional conveyancing;
- Refinancing / restructuring secured lending;
- Dealing with HNW / UHNW individuals or companies, portfolio clients & buy to let investments;
- New-build/shared ownership/HMO transactions; and
- Supervision and mentoring of junior fee-earners managing key relationships, dependent on experience.
What we are looking for
- All levels of PQE and experience will be given consideration;
- Proven technical knowledge and track record of a broad range of property law;
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships;
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development including self-awareness and self-reflection and continuous improvement; and
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
Those able to demonstrate the technical ability and enthusiasm for the role are encouraged to apply by email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org