Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive - NQ+ PQE
Commercial Property Solicitor sought by a well-established multi office law firm who are an award-winning firm of solicitors, based in Southampton, with a national profile. They are passionate about making a difference to peoples’ lives by being innovative and forward thinking and caring about helping their clients to solve their legal problems.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated NQ+ PQE Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a long established, forward thinking firm. The commercial property department handles a diverse caseload of commercial property matters including:
- Sale and purchase of freehold retail and industrial units
- Landlord and Tenant
- Sale and purchase of small businesses
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day handling of commercial property
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Work as part of the management team
- Participation in marketing activities
- Good written and verbal communication to deal with a broad range of clients and the willingness to provide the highest standard of client care.
- Outstanding interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the firm.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
- Good decision making skills
- Self-starter and motivator
- Attention to detail
- Shows gravitas and has the potential to grow further
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm who have a solid reputation across all practice areas, are very well ranked, have an impressive client base and also offer flexibility and a work/life balance. To discuss this commercial property role in more detail, please contact Ryan Pryce at TSR LEGAL on 02033 266402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.