Our client is looking recruit an experienced Litigator into its team specialising in litigated RTA work.
You will be responsible for handling your own caseload of fast track litigated RTA work They are happy to consider paralegal, CILEx or solicitor candidates.
Our client is recognised as one of the UK's leading teams by credible directories including The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners, as well as being commended in The Times' Best Law Firms 2022 for work in employment, personal injury and clinical negligence. Work is from good quality sources and at consistent levels.
Located in Sheffield centre it provides an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading firm in a modern working environment offering secure streams of work. The salary on offer is competitive with prospects for future progression and a good benefits package including:
* Agile working, including flexible start and finish times
* Contributory pension scheme
* Permanent health insurance
* Life assurance at 4 x annual salary
* 23 days annual leave, plus an additional 5 concessionary days in December (in addition to bank holidays)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
* Cycle to work scheme
* Organised sports and social club
* Annual travel and parking loans
* Financial assistance for professional development
If you are interested in discussing this RTA Litigator opportunity in more detail please contact Helen Veitch at Chadwick Nott on 0161 507 7267 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.