New opportunity exists for a Family Solicitor to join this Northern Home Counties firm. You will have a minimum of 2 years' PQE and will run your own caseload including the following:
- Divorce and civil partnership dissolution
- Financial claims on behalf of children
- Financial disputes between unmarried couples
- Financial settlements on divorce or dissolution
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
- Residence and contact disputes
You will be able to demonstrate experience of running own caseload and have good networking, interpersonal and team working skills.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.