A well-established regional firm, are looking for a Family Solicitor to join their expanding Legal 500 team in Pontefract.
Working as part of their close-knit family department, you’ll handle a mixed private family caseload.
The firm are very flexible in their approach; for the first month, you will be based at the office, but after that, you’ll be able to work from home for the majority of the time if you wish.
Private Family Solicitor - Pontefract
The company & role
- A progressive multi-service practice with a down-to-earth and friendly culture and offices across Lancashire and West Yorkshire
- In this role you will deal with a mixed private family caseload of divorce, private children and legal aid matters
- The firm have a strong track record of developing their lawyers; they recognize that their employees are their greatest asset and invest in training and development to help them reach their full potential
- Commutable from Pontefract, Leeds, Wakefield, Rotherham and Sheffield
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Career progression prospects
- Flexible working
- Home working
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 1-7 years PQE
- Will have experience of dealing with divorce and private children cases
- May have some advocacy experience
- May be a member of Resolution
- Will enjoy working as part of a team
How to apply for this Private Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.