Permanent Contracts Advisor:
Our client, a specialist risk consultancy firm, are recruiting for a Contracts Advisor with experience with commercial transactions to join their growing team, as they work across disciplines, technologies and geographies.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contract terms, including fallback contractual provisions for NDAs, MSAs, SaaS and consulting services agreements
- Supporting the business with pro-active, professional, competent, effective and legal support, ensuring the correct and smooth contracting process
- Facilitating efficient workflow through the contract lifecycle, including daily management of internal contract management systems and repositories, tracking response times
- Answering client’s contractual and data protection queries
- Office based role in London
- ASAP start
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced contracts advisor to work within a specialist global risk and strategic consulting firm as they encourage career development and offer the opportunity to work collaboratively on interesting projects in a rewarding and inclusive environment. In addition, the role is offering an incredibly competitive salary.
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Charlie Cripps on 0207 7557 75667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.