Our client is a top tier UK international law firm with a truly global presence, including the Middle East.
Their B&F team in Dubai specialises in advising the world’s leading companies, financial institutions and governments on their most challenging transactions and assignments. They provide expertise on the full range of finance, conventional and Islamic-compliant banking and capital markets, project finance (acting for lenders as well as corporates), Islamic finance and real estate finance.
The offices in the Middle East work closely together and lead deals independently, but they also assist other offices on multi-jurisdictional transactions. At all times they are able to draw upon their global resources. Meaning, their lawyers regularly lead and work on innovative, exciting and high-profile deals.
They are currently looking for UK/US qualified B&F Associate with (NQ-2 PQE) experience in General Banking and Restructuring to join their team at their Dubai office.
Skills and Capabilities required:
- Ideally NQ-2 years post qualification finance experience in a magic circle law firm or equivalent quality law firm
- Participate in a range of tasks, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation
- Deliver a comprehensive range of legal services.
- Assist clients on complex structured finance transactions involving numerous participants and jurisdictions
- Liaise with leading institutions and colleagues across other jurisdictions
- Demonstrate a technical capability
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with clients
- Efficiently manage their own workload
- Team player and the ability to work well with others
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Global Agile Working Policy
- Platinum private healthcare cover
- Housing loan and support
- Birthday leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced Primary Caregiver Leave