Commercial Property Solicitor
Berlad Graham LLP was established in 2011 to create a modern and innovative working environment for lawyers, without compromising quality standards and the benefits of a traditional set up.
We are a full-service legal firm, with lawyers based all over the country, as well as in Spain, USA, Dubai and Israel. We embrace specialism, innovation and approachability.
Our firm offers a hybrid solution to working remotely whilst embracing good traditional practice. Whilst our physical offices are based in Uxbridge, we would actively encourage applications from Solicitors anywhere in the UK.
We have recently made several key strategic hires and have been going through a period of rapid growth over the last 2 years resulting in increased workload and a significant rise in financial turnover.
We are now seeking an experienced Commercial Property Law Solicitor to join our established team.
What experience do I need:
- At least 5+ years' PQE,
- Proven track record in delivering expert legal advice and high service levels to clients, whilst working independently on your own caseload,
- Supervision track record or the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the following areas of Commercial Property Law will be beneficial:
- Heads of Terms
- Freehold sale & purchase
- Agreements for Lease
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Lease assignments
- Lease renewals
- Security of tenure
- Licence to occupy
- Tenancy at will
- Licence to underlet
- Licence to alter
- Lease Surrender
- Rent reviews
- Break Clauses
- Service charge
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
What are we offering:
- Employed or Consultant Agreements
- Competitive Salary/Fee Share arrangement
- Career path with promotion prospects,
- High level of compliance with Lexcel and legal Accreditations
- IT Support and cutting-edge technology,
- Enjoy a cross referral system,
- Business development and PR, including a dedicated page on our website,
- Access to practice management system as well as leading forms and precedents,
- Be supported in achieving your ideal work/home balance and looking after your wellbeing,
- Have your practising certificate paid for. We pay and support your continuing competence training,
- Office facilities, meeting rooms and hot desks.
Our lawyers are individually selected for their expertise and approach.
Working with our firm enables you to focus on developing your workload and conducting your own cases, free to determine your own work-life balance. Please visit our Join Us page on our website to see what else we offer and how we differ.
If you’re an experienced solicitor looking to develop your career, please apply now.