This firm has a thriving practice across all areas of residential property are experiencing significant growth at the moment.
With this in mind, they are looking to expand their New Homes sub-team with the addition of a Residential Property Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE to be based in Amersham.
This firm has been going through a period of rapid growth over the last 3 years, seeing a rise in turnover from £7.5m to £11m this financial year.
Their staff count currently stands at around 150 people, and they have made a number of key strategic hires in a number of practice areas recently.
With experienced lawyers and heads of departments from Top 200 practices in place, they are looking to develop teams under their leadership making it an exciting time to consider joining this firm.
This firm is looking to appoint a Residential Property Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE to work in their New Homes team in Amersham.
In this role, you will be joining the new build/plot sales team advising a range of prominent house builders and developers in the country. The team deal with the full range of work including part-exchange; help-to-buy and estate management schemes.
As the firm continues to expand its operations, you will have opportunities to progress within the team and take on business development projects to enhance your presence in the market.
- Residential Property Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE with an interest in new builds
- Comprehensive technical expertise across the conveyancing lifecycle
- Interest in business development projects with excellent relationship building skills
What's on offer:
· Competitive salary package and a flexible approach to working
· A genuine meritocracy and opportunity to develop
· A thriving workload with the scope to take on the types of conveyancing work you enjoy
This leading regional firm is seeking to appoint an established Residential Property Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE in order to grow their busy Amersham office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential conversation.