Our client, the London office of a US headquartered global law firm, is one of the most prestigious law firms in the world.
A longstanding member of the global elite, the firm's Real Estate team offers market-leading advice across a range of practice areas where real property is at the centre of the transaction. Trusted by developers, owners, investors, corporates, lenders and underwriters around the world to manage the intricacies of their transactions and disputes, we provide the legal and commercial knowledge required to achieve successful outcomes. As well as an expert grasp of deal structures and real estate markets, the firm also provides specialized knowledge of a wide range of asset classes, providing guidance not only on their sale and purchase, but on their construction, financing, leasing and operation.
The firm is currently looking for a Real Estate Finance Associate or Senior Associate to join their London office.
In this role, you can expect to be working alongside leading Partners in a collegial working environment. The firm places strong emphasis on professional development and aims to give even junior Associates significant responsibility.
The role is highly varied, and projects you work on will often feature a cross-border dimension, giving you the benefit of working with - and learning from - lawyers across the firm's international offices. From London you will be well positioned to integrate yourself into the firm's global network and will also have the opportunity to regularly interact with colleagues from a broad spectrum of practice groups, from M&A and Project Development to Construction, and Financial Restructuring and Insolvency.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A strong academic background;
- 3-6 years of post-qualification experience in real estate finance or general finance in a large law firm setting;
- Excellent technical and drafting skills, and good foundational knowledge and experience of financing aspects of the real estate sector;
- A willingness to work outside your comfort zone, advising on legal areas and asset classes that might not be handled by a "typical" real estate practice;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to explain complex legal concepts to non-lawyers;
- The ability to manage multiple work streams and produce outstanding results within the short deadlines often demanded by our clients' timings; and
- Well-developed organisational skills and the ability to work on a relatively high volume of matters at any one time.
This is a premium opportunity to join a market leading law firm. For further information or to discuss please contact email@example.com or call David on +44 (0)7860774391.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com