LEGAL COUNSEL - INSURANCE - to £100000 - LONDON
An experienced lawyer is required to join the established legal team at our syndicate insurer client.
This is a wide ranging Legal Counsel position providing specialist advice on coverage and wordings to the underwriting, claims and reinsurance groups at this major insurance client. In addition to this the job also involves providing advice on more general issues such as commercial contracts, regulatory and employment issues.
The firm is seeking a qualified solicitor or barrister with the following experience/characteristics:
- Minimum 3 years pqe with previous insurance sector experience gained working either in-house or in private practice.
- Team player who is able to work in a co-operative environment and engage effectively with others.
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability with sound judgement and decision making.
- Ability to provide commercially focused solutions to the business on a daily basis.
- An adaptable lawyer who is able to advise on a wide variety of areas of law
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is the chance to be a key advisor within one of the fastest growing syndicates in London. You will have direct access with underwriters, claims managers and have regular interaction with members of the board.
The firm has a hybrid working policy in place so remote working 2-3 days per week is available for those that want it.
To be considered for this in-house role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible. Full job description available.