Private Client Solicitor 3 + PQE (Wills and Probate) – Gloucester
This is a rare and exciting career opportunity for a talented, entrepreneurial Private Client Solicitor to join a multi sited practice in Gloucester.
Applications are encouraged from those who are looking for both full and part time.
You will participate in the growth and future development of the private client department, building and maintaining the client base. As a Solicitor in this practice area in Gloucester, you will consistently deliver an exceptional Private Client service to the clients locally.
The Wills and Probate team provides services included but not limited to bespoke will drafting, probate and estate administrations, tax planning and trusts, power of attorney, probate disputes and inheritance claims.
The ideal candidate will be:
- 3+ year’s PQE
- STEP qualified (desirable)
- Professional and friendly with the ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Able to act as an expert in the field in the technical sense and demonstrate excellent knowledge in probate matters
- Able to conduct networking and business development activities
- Able to explain matters in simple terms and treat your clients with compassion
- Able to demonstrate experience of managing a broad private client (wills and probate) caseload
This is an opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team alongside the lead partner who will take a real interest in your development and fosters a supportive and ambitious working environment.
There is a real sense of team spirit and everybody is helpful and friendly, with direct support offered by the legal secretaries and legal assistants.
Contact Legal Recruitment Manager, Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion or apply directly below: Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk / 02920 388100