We have been instructed on a unique new role for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a boutique firm in Leeds which really does offer it all, fantastic quality work, first rate clients and the opportunity to be the best lawyer you possibly can.
What makes this role stand out?
- Our client is a niche firm in the heart of Leeds with a superb position in the market. They have a diverse high-end client base including household names from London and across the UK as well as having a strong presence in Yorkshire.
- They build their reputation on being a firm who like to focus on what they do.
- The work on offer is good quality with a caseload of diverse claims including landlord & tenant, contaminated land, access issues, evictions and even property disputes that have raised competition issues.
- The firm offers excellent career progression without any glass ceilings, they are actively encouraging people who aspire to partnership.
- They maintain a professional yet modern approach to work which also extends into their working environment which is really flexible and fun whilst also being supportive.
- The firm require someone who is able to deliver high end service within property litigation to clients and can handle working opposite large London firms on claims as well as working well as part of the team with internal colleagues.
- This role would suit someone with a modern approach to work who embraces technology.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 6 years' PQE, however this is an approximate guide and our client is happy to consider those who fall outside of this PQE range but have extensive experience in Property Litigation.
This firm are highly flexible, they are blending home and office working really successfully and are happy to consider people who live further afield and would want to limit their office time due to the commute, given the amount of work that they do in London they are also able to consider London applicants.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact Rachael Mann at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if it's not for you but you know someone who may be interested please do feel free to pass this advert on to them, this really is a career making role.