A highly successful full-service law firm based in Newcastle are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner. This is one the leading firms in Newcastle city centre and should jump out as a very strong residential conveyancing opportunity amongst the many others available in the North East market.
What's the appeal of this role? Our client has totally stepped away from volume residential conveyancing. This role is high end, quality residential conveyancing work. This successful private practice charge out more for residential conveyancing work but for that cost their clients receive the best quality service. In this role you will often be helping commercial clients of the firm with their residential conveyancing matters and high profile individuals with their residential conveyancing needs.
This leading private practice are open to hearing from Residential Conveyancing Fee Earners, Solicitors, Licences Conveyancers, Chartered Legal Executives and Paralegals however the fixed requirement is that you have upwards of two years hands on fee earning experience within another residential conveyancing department.
- You will hit the ground running, fully complementing this successful conveyancing team by managing your own caseload of all types of residential conveyancing transactions autonomously, working with minimal supervision
- You will be dealing with a wide range of clients and run a full caseload of sales and purchases, leasehold and freehold as well as exposure to more complex matters such as Transfer of Equity and more complex, high end residential conveyancing matters
- As an experienced member of this team you will also help to support the more junior members with any queries they may have
- Your caseload will be fully supported by non-fee earning staff to help you fully focus on fee earning and supervision
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3-5 years' worth of experience in a residential conveyancing fee earning position
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision is essential as this department will require an experienced and confident individual to help supervise the team
- Naturally given the supervision element of this role which will be required from time to time our client is looking for a friendly, approachable individual that also gains job satisfaction from supporting others and developing them
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill on 0113 467 9784 at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.