A Family/Children law solicitor is required for an immediate start by JD Spicer Zeb solicitors based in North West London.
This is a full-time time role with some flexibility available for the right candidate.
Applicants should preferably have Children Law accreditation or wish to acquire the same.
A competitive salary of between £32,000 - £50,000 is available based upon experience together with a supportive working environment.
A flexible method of working remotely is operational with office attendance only required as and when needed.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake the following types of work as part of their caseload:
- Public and Private law children matters, including Child Abduction proceedings.
- Adoption and Special Guardianship matters.
- Divorce and matrimonial disputes.
- Domestic abuse injunctions.
The key skills and attributes required for the full-time role are:
- Excellent client care and communication skills.
- Experience of advocacy.
- IT literacy.
- A full working knowledge of Legal Aid and an ability to navigate the CCMS portal.
- Working as part of a team.
Please send a CV and a typed covering letter to Mr Raman Rai via email on: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 4pm on 23rd December 2021. Applications will not be accepted from recruitment consultants/agencies.