As a firm, we are looking to diversify and introduce a complimentary new area of practice. To make this happen I am looking for a brilliant residential conveyancer to join our team and take over most of our diverse range of current conveyancing transactions.
We need someone who is willing to look at residential conveyancing from a new angle, who is super efficient and is able to follow processes and procedures but also think on their feet and come up with imaginative solutions to problems.
We have an interesting caseload and no longer work on new builds, shared ownership properties, bridging finance or transfers of part. This allows us time to focus on service and clearing our desks every day whilst maintaining a decent amount of work and happy client relationships.
We are on most high street lender panels and have no shortage of new business. The average value of property we dealt with in the last financial year was over £500,000.00, charging a minimum fee of £1,000.00 per transaction.
We do not do any no sale no fee work – we do not deal with volume – and we do NOT pay referral fees.
Although the successful candidate will be responsible for their transactions, the workload will be shared with the Managing Director, who will always have daily capacity to step in and help with legal aspects including dealing with enquiries, investigating title and reporting. We all muck in to get the job done!
The successful candidate will be fully supported and receive an excellent salary, holiday and bonus package.
- 3 - 5 years residential conveyancing experience, preferably in a small-medium sized law firm
- Experienced in handling transactions from start to finish, across the full spectrum of residential conveyancing case types, in the UK
- LLB qualified in a UK academic institution, with strong background experience within English legal system
- Highly competent in IT and familiar with all day-to-day conveyancing system, ability to work remotely
- Preferred experience with Leap as a case management system, but not essential
- Common sense and commercial awareness are a must!
- are organised, tenacious, process driven, sassy and hard working
- can think on your feet, have technical knowledge but are process driven, are quick at picking up systems and procedures and work in a collaborative way
- want to work for a thriving, modern, forward thinking firm with autonomy and say in the future…
Look no further! We’d love to hear from you.