A brand new Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy announced just before Christmas! An award winning firm in central Newcastle upon Tyne are seeking a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with upwards of 4 years PQE to join their highly established department in 2022. Our client envisages someone 4-8 PQE and when doors to Partnership are genuinely open at this firm this is not an opportunity to go unnoticed.
Our client is very well known as one of the leading regional firms in the North East, really imposes a refreshing and genuine flat team structure and has a strong commitment to colleague investment, resulting in an exceptionally low turnover of staff, regular promotions and career progression; you won't hit the ceiling with this forward-thinking firm. If you are a passionate and driven Solicitor with at least 4 years' PQE in Commercial Litigation, then this opportunity should stand out as a positive step towards your professional development with genuine career prospects.
- You will be responsible for a wide variety of high value Commercial Litigation, however, if you have a specialism in one particular area, then this firm are truly happy to consider applications to mould this role around you.
- You will be encouraged to conduct regular meetings and client contact initiatives to encourage repeat business, referrers and build solid relationships with the firm's loyal clientele
- There will be elements of property litigation, professional negligence and shareholder disputes included in your varied caseload
- From time to time, you can expect to be working on a small amount of corporate support work to assist the wider company in business development
The ideal candidate:
- Solicitor with upwards of 4 years' PQE in Commercial Litigation
- A confident communicator with the ability to build a solid rapport with clients
- Someone who is looking to build a genuine career and progress with this successful and progressive private practice
- A personable team player who enjoys regular client contact
This really is a stand out role for the New Year so established Commercial Litigators please do get in touch with Fiona Hill for a confidential chat to find out more about this opportunity.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill on 0113 467 9784 at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.