Our client is LSE listed and a FTSE 250 company within the transport sector. They are looking for a commercial lawyer to join them for a 6 month contract on a part time, 3 days a week, basis. The role is predominantly remote with the odd requirement to go into the office once a month or so (but to be revised in line with government guidelines).
Candidates can expect to be involved in:
- Providing commercially focused advice to procurement and IT teams in a collaborative manner
- Drafting commercial contracts across a full range of areas, to include IT and general procurement
- Advising and negotiating on supplier's standard terms to include software maintenance and support agreements, SaaS terms, payment services and IT hardware purchase and maintenance contracts
- Assisting in updating and managing the legal department's precedent database
- Providing legal advice to the business regarding contractual terms and compliance with UK GDPR
This is a position that will suit a person who is motivated by getting the work done, and is looking for a part-time position, or for someone who is looking to get back into work after a career break.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 3 years' PQE in handling a broad array of commercial matters (specifically those mentioned above)
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and timeframes
- A willingness to work as part of a cohesive legal team
- A desire to work on a part time basis (3 days a week)
- The ability to commit to a 6 month contract
Candidates should be available to start a new role in the early New Year.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com