Property Litigation Solicitor
Uckfield, East Sussex | £35,000 - £45,000
We’re hiring!... a property litigation solicitor for a highly skilled, specialist advocacy and mediation firm based in Uckfield, East Sussex. The firm, founded in 1980, now stands at around 85 advocates and support staff, and offers unusually high results from every courtroom across England and Wales to clients from the legal, accounting, and insurance sectors.
As a property litigation solicitor, you will
- Undertake a caseload of contentious and non-contentious landlord and tenant matters
- Provide effective support to the senior solicitors on more complex matters
- Run your own caseload of complex matters once comprehensively trained and developed
- Be key in further growing the firm’s already excellent reputation in litigation and mediation
You will be a property litigation solicitor of NQ+ with
- A solid understanding of civil procedure rules and litigation procedures
- A thorough and adaptable approach to litigation
- An excellent standard of work and client care
On offer is a salary of £35,000 to £45,000, a negotiable benefits package, and a chance to accelerate your career within one of the most respected and highly skilled advocacy firms in the UK.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this property litigation solicitor role and learn more about the firm today.