Our client is a leading and fast growing organisation with multiple diverse brands from across globe.
This is a new and prestigious role within their business is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join the expanding Head Office team in Dartford as its first in-house solicitor. The successful candidate will specialise in offering litigation and dispute resolution advice to the company at settlement and trial stage.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Salary: To £70,000pa DOE
- Capable of acting as the company's sole legal counsel and able to provide succinct legal advice in response to issues, disputes or claims in an effective and direct manner.
- Advising the company as to whether a dispute or claim (for or against) is valid and being able to handle and deal with matters independently.
- Ability to engage in settlement discussions with other parties, whilst maintaining a clear commercial understanding and awareness of the company's position.
- General ability to review documents and legislation, and liaise with parties to gather evidence and witness reports to support the company's position and develop case strategies.
- Understanding of how to issue court proceedings or embark on a process of alternative dispute resolution; if correspondence with the opposition does not produce a satisfactory result.
- If required, represent the company at pre-trial hearings and case management conferences.
- If required, attend conferences with barristers and brief them to conduct advocacy in hearings, trials and arbitrations.
- Work and communicate effectively with the Director and other company employees.
- Excel in the following skills: communication, organisation, eye for detail, negotiation, adaptability and determination
- 5+ years experience
- Must hold a clean, full UK driving license
- Must be an SRA Regulated Solicitor
- General and sound knowledge of the Law, namely (i) Dispute Resolution, (ii) Property Law, (iii) Contract Law, (iv) Civil Litigation, and (iv) Leasehold Enfranchisement.
Whats on offer?
Competitive salary dependant on experience
Leading UK business with multi diverse brands
This is an excellent opportunity for an in-house litigation solicitor
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Karen at TSR Legal a call for a confidential conversation on 02920 388100 or direct to email@example.com in confidence.