PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR – PROBATE, WILLS & TRUSTS
We are looking for a Solicitor to join a busy, thriving firm in Cheltenham providing private client services including conveyancing, wills and probate, powers of attorney and the administration of trusts and estates. Clients are generally locally based.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for running a varied private client caseload
- Dealing with files from taking initial instructions through to completion so will need to be confident in working independently and efficiently
- Professional and friendly with the ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Able to explain matters in simple terms and treat clients with compassion
- Ensure that all client work is progressed in a timely manner and that clients are regularly informed on progress and on costs
- Preparation of Wills and Trust Instruments
- Administration of Estates for private clients
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
Required Skills & Experience
- Able to act as an expert in the field in the technical sense and demonstrate excellent knowledge in Probate, Wills and Trust matters
- Excellent inter-personal, client care and team working skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with local clients
- 1+ years PQE
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
Competitive salary and Partnership opportunity available for a suitable candidate.
Please click apply to submit cv and covering letter.