A leading, well established national firm is looking for a Real Estate Lawyer join its commercial Real Estate practice. Based in lovely offices in central Bath, the Real Estate Lawyer role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Manage a caseload of commercial real estate files, dealing effectively with cases involving development/social care/health
- Meet financial targets and supports the budgetary management of client matters.
- Build credibility with clients and develops own client relationships through managing client expectations regarding options, outcomes, risk and timescales.
- Develop technical ability, seeking excellence at all times. Begin to develop a niche/ sector expertise.
- Grow internal and external networks of clients, intermediaries and contacts, build on personal profile and reputation.
- Take responsibility for managing aspects of projects.
- Lead and coach a small team, delegating tasks and client work to junior lawyers and trainees, providing clear instructions and monitoring progress.
- Ensure understanding of the firm’s strategic goals and sets own personal activities/ objectives to align.
Skills & Experience:
- Associate or Senior Associate with a broad knowledge of commercial real estate and willingness to carry our business development
- Previous experience dealing with social care/health/medical teams would be advantageous but not a pre -requisite
- Ability to manage own files and delegate work to others
- Strong client management skills with a focus on delivery of excellent client service
- Ability to coach and mentor junior lawyers
This is a one-off opportunity for a bright and intelligent individual who is looking to join an award real estate property team in Bath. The salary and benefits package offer is very competitive!
Contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal Recruitment for a confidential discussion on the role or email email@example.com