Residential Property Solicitor / Manager Cardiff / Home working All PQE will be considered / Salary is based on PQE The Opportunity
As part of the Real Estate Team within this global law firm, this role will involve dealing with complex residential property matters on behalf of lenders. This can be a supervisory role if you can bring experience of this.
The role would therefore suit a candidate who has excellent residential property knowledge, a commercial outlook, the ability to manage high volumes under pressure, is hardworking and a team player. This is what you will be doing:
This work will include having conduct of complex residential property matters, supervising legal assistants, providing internal and external training, building excellent relationships with clients’ business teams and delivering quality advice to clients.
You will not have your own case load, as you’ll be dealing with various complex projects including build over agreements, 104 agreements, sales in possession for lenders, transfers of mortgage portfolios and stand alone bespoke advice for banking clints. Skills and experience:
- 5 years + qualified with technical skills in residential real estate transactions of a more complex nature;
- Supervising junior colleagues and providing training for internal and external audiences;
- Some knowledge of commercial transactions is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Adopts a pragmatic and innovative approach to meeting client needs
- Demonstrates commercial awareness when providing technical advice
- Proven ability to think independently, contribute to projects and confidently engage with and influence colleagues at all levels
- Impressive attention to detail
- A strong team player, but also the ability where required to work with minimum supervision, in an autonomous and independent way
- A lively, energetic personality and enthusiasm for providing excellent client service
- A tenacious yet practical approach to problem solving
- Excited and challenged by the pace and demands of a commercial environment
- High degree of commercial awareness, with the ability to contribute to the wider business agenda
- A range of influencing skills, personal impact and communication skills that will ensure success and command instant credibility at all levels of the organisation
- A high degree of flexibility and responsiveness in approach to work
- Service-orientated with an ability to understand the varied issues facing the offices across the firm’s network and provide possible solutions to challenges
What you will get in return
- Resilient under pressure and willing to work with the challenges brought by change
Are you up for the challenge?
- Working within a highly regarded global law firm
- A non case load role
- A work / life balance
- Flexibility in relation to office / home working
- Stunning city centre office.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Smith at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.