Family Lawyer Cardiff / Home working All PQE will be considered / Salary is based on PQE The Opportunity
You will join a specialist Family law firm as a Solicitor dealing with a whole range of family matters including divorce, finances, children, domestic violence, co-habitation and civil partnership dissolution. The work is exciting and varied and can be complex. You’ll have Partner support and will have clear progression opportunities also. This is what you will be doing:
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Running a busy case load of family matters
- Assisting Partners with their file load when necessary
- Supervising junior members of the team when necessary
- You’ll have the opportunity to carry out business development
What you will get in return
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer
- Experienced in Family law and able to hit the ground running with the above matters
- A personable an empathetic manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
Are you up for the challenge?
- Working within a reputable specialist family law firm
- A work / life balance
- Flexibility in relation to office / home working
- Working under market leading Family lawyers
- Stunning city centre office.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.