Would you like to work for a top 60 firm which entails interesting work, varied clients, and support for professional development?
An exciting role has become available for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to provide 3rd line and as required, 1st/2nd line support as well as part of the Service Support Team.
Our client recognises that life outside of work is important and their approach to flexible working and target hours for fee earners reflects this.
- Promoting and nurturing a customer focused, performance driven and professional culture within the IT Department.
- Escalating to The IT Operations Manager and Head of IT any major or ongoing problems that might affect business operations.
- Performing 3rd line fault resolution, project implementation tasks and estate management.
- In times of high call volumes or staff shortages ensuring the Service Desk phone is always answered within core support hours and performing/assisting in 1st/2nd line fault resolution where needed.
- Carrying out and managing project work as required whilst adhering to deadlines and priority levels.
- Playing your part in a fair shift pattern which will include the occasional weekend work.
- Carrying out regular system health checks, maintenance, and updates.
- Create and maintaining detailed technical support documents as required.
- Assisting in the creation / maintenance of technical business continuity procedures and processes.
- Assisting in any other IT Department activities needed to ensure the delivery of a high-quality technology service.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following:
- 5 years' system support experience within a team supporting over 400 users in a multi-site model.
- An excellent working knowledge of:
- Windows Server 2016/19, Active Directory, SAN technology, Citrix XenApp 7 and above, Microsoft Patch Management, HP hardware, Windows 10, Microsoft SQL Server
You should also have an advanced understanding of: Office 2016 / 365, Exchange 2016 / 365, Network technology - WAN/LAN, Cisco Unified, Communications Manager 12.5, Cisco Switches, Document Management Systems, Application Management, Audio Visual Technologies, Checkpoint Firewall, Nimble Storage, VMware
The firm are migrating their office 365 accounts to the cloud, so experience around a cloud migration would be a huge advantage.
Along with an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, the firm offer a clear road map for progression and additional technology training. They also offer flexible home working, split between home and one of their UK locations including London, Reading, Cambridge or Southampton.
Our client are interviewing immediately, so if you are interested in this opportunity, please apply ASAP.
For a confidential chat about this or other roles we are handling, please contact Renee Williams on email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com