NQ – 2 Clinical Negligence Solicitors
Bolt Burdon Kemp is highly regarded for running compensation claims for seriously injured people. Our solicitors handle complex and challenging multi-track work within specialist teams. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and for employing talented staff who are serious about developing their careers with us. We are ranked in the leading independent legal directories for our fields of work and are passionate about making Bolt Burdon Kemp the best place to work.
We have two exciting opportunities for newly qualified lawyers with 0 - 2 years’ PQE to join our specialist Child Brain Injury and Spinal Injury teams.
You will assist with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients; and
- handling a caseload of complex, multi-track clinical negligence and personal injury claims, commensurate with experience.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic claimant lawyer with clinical negligence experience;
- have an excellent understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and protocols;
- have experience of working on high value, multi-track catastrophic clinical negligence cases;
- be hard working, energetic and sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm.
In return we provide clear career progression pathways, ensure our people are supported with their career aspirations and are committed to promoting from within, wherever possible. As part of this we take training and support in all areas seriously – from legal know-how, well-being and development, through to management and leadership programmes. We like to socialise with one another across a number of events, clubs and regular meetings. Our working environment is demanding, friendly and very flexible.
To find out more about working at Bolt Burdon Kemp, visit our website: https://www.boltburdonkemp.co.uk/careers/
If you are interested in the role and would like to join us, please visit our careers page and complete our online application form: https://www.boltburdonkemp.co.uk/careers/