Uckfield, East Sussex | £23,000 - £25,000
We’re hiring!... a litigation paralegal for a highly skilled, specialist advocacy and mediation firm based in Uckfield, East Sussex. The firm, founded in 1980, now stands at around 85 advocates and support staff, and offers unusually high results from every courtroom across England and Wales to clients from the legal, accounting, and insurance sectors.
As a litigation paralegal, you will
- Undertake a caseload of landlord and tenant defended cases under supervision
- Provide effective support to the senior solicitors on more complex matters
- Advance your understanding of litigation law
- Be key in further growing the firm’s already excellent reputation in litigation
You will be a litigation paralegal with
- A clear understanding of Court procedure and drafting
- A thorough and adaptable approach to litigation
- Excellent standards of work and client care
On offer is a salary of £23,000 to £25,000, a negotiable benefits package, and a chance to accelerate your career within one of the most respected and highly skilled advocacy firms in the UK.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this litigation paralegal role and learn more about the firm today.