Successful Legal 500 law firm in Hertford seeks a lawyer or legal executive for their family department on a full-time permanent basis.
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a dynamic lawyer with more than two years’ experience in family to join our client in Hertford. The successful legal executive or solicitor will be managing their own caseload of good quality private work.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.
- Separation agreements
- Financial settlements
- Children matters
- Cohabitation agreements
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Domestic abuse
- Solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of two years’ experience in family matters
- A strong communicator, with the ability to explain complex matters in clear manner
- IT literate with the ability to operate a computer-based case management system
- A team player with a flair for business development
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst displaying a caring manner
Our client is long-established in the area with four offices in the region and is committed to supporting the local community. A highly ranked firm with multiple accreditations and panel memberships, this is a full-service legal practice with specialists in various private and commercial disciplines. Lexcel accredited, it promotes a great working environment encouraging career development and ongoing training for all staff. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Competitive salary
- Continued training and development
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer - Family
For further details of this Family Lawyer vacancy, please contact Marsha on 01954 208 079 quoting reference MG33363.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2003/0110483138