This Lexcel accredited boutique nich`e practice on the Hertfordshire/Essex border seeks an Assistant Solicitor with Litigation and regulatory experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated NQ to 3 year assistant solicitor with both civil and commercial litigation experience to join this thriving firm on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will use their knowledge and experience to assist commercial and private clients on a range of disputes within the transport and regulatory law and will contribute to the ongoing development of the firm. This role is office based.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Civil matters
- Transport & regulatory litigation matters
- Commercial disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Conducting own advocacy as required, if skilled to offer this
- Employment litigation
- Transport offences
- Solicitors with between 1 and 3 years’ PQE
- Technical proficiency in civil and commercial litigation
- Excellent communication and client care skills will be crucial
- Ability to touch-type or willing to learn before joining firm
- Works well as part of a small team but equally comfortable working on your own initiative
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Our client is a well-established practice with numerous awards and accreditations, specialist road transport lawyers and legal advisers to the coach & bus transport, haulage and private hire transport industry for over 30 years. Offering a select range of services to clients based throughout England and Wales.
Located close to excellent transport links and within commutable distance of Cambridge, Hertford, Chelmsford, and London, they appeal to locals and commuters alike. Priding themselves in delivering clients with practical, business focused, high-quality legal services, they have built an excellent reputation for their exceptional client care. Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Assistant Solicitor – Litigation
For further details of this Litigation Assistant Solicitor vacancy, please contact Wayne on 01954 208 074 quoting reference WH33915.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2003/0110483138