You will be a pro-active legal secretary with the ability to think for yourself, getting on with the task in hand, supporting the Partner. Your work will include:
• database & diary management;
• audio typing of letters, documents and notes;
• preparation and maintenance of court bundles;
• drafting of documents and letters;
• communicating with clients and other professionals;
• costing of files and preparation of statement of costs;
• assisting with implementation of accreditation standards;
• managing and maintaining stationery stock;
• training of new staff within the department;
• switchboard duties when required;
This is a challenging role as the department is busy and the Partner is often out of the office, so you will need to be able to prioritise your work, have an excellent eye for detail and a pro-active approach.
The firm is very friendly and they have excellent staff retention.