CRA Consulting are working in partnership with a leading law firm, based in the East Midlands, who are looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Fee-earner to join their Nottingham Property Law team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Lawyer to join a leading regional firm but also secure a great work/life balance.
In this role, you will have your own personal caseload of residential conveyancing cases and advise clients from the start to the finish on their conveyancing transactions. You will manage your caseload via the firm's Case Management System.
Ideally you will:
- Have a good degree of previous experience of handling your own conveyancing matters, ideally with a minimum of 2 years or more experience working in this field of law;
- Be confident with the residential conveyancing transaction process and be able to deal with and advise on a mixed caseload of matters including sales and purchases, re-mortgages and new builds, including freehold and leasehold titles and registered and unregistered properties. Candidates will also ideally have experience of advising on shared ownership leases, rights to buy, assents and severances of join tenancies;
- Have a relevant qualification such as CILEX or CLC although this is desirable and not essential;
- Have excellent client care skills and be committed to providing the highest levels of client care at all times;
- Be confident liaising with third party intermediaries such as estate agents and financial organisations and also be willing to attend marketing and networking events;
- Be confident working independently but also thrive working as part of a team; and
- Be capable of using a case management system and other IT portals and programmes.
In return, the firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package including access to a pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement and commitment to professional training. At this firm you will gain the experience and benefits of working at a leading regional firm but still have an excellent work/life balance. Please click "apply" if this role is of interest or call CRA on 0114 241 8030 for further information.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.