This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking to take the next step in their career.
You will either already have experience in a leadership role or be looking to move up into a position of responsibility, working closely with the operations team to support the development and growth of the team. In this role, you’ll also have plenty of opportunities to develop your own skills and experience and make the position your own.
The firm are very flexible; while the role is based at the firm’s Liverpool head office, you’ll have the autonomy to arrange your working week to suit your priorities and support the wider network of offices accordingly, enabling you to have a healthy work-life balance.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Liverpool
The company & role
- A well-renowned award-winning, full-service law firm with a number of offices across the North West.
- In this role, you'll work closely with team leaders, creating a strong leadership team within the residential department
- You’ll also work alongside the Management team, HR, and Learning and Development, as well as Client Services
- The firm have a fantastic and down-to-earth team culture and really invest in the development of their lawyers
- The firm have a number of accreditations from bodies including Lexcel, The Conveyancing Association and The Law Society
- They also won the award for Large Firm of the Year at the Liverpool Legal Awards
- Commutable from: Birkenhead, Warrington, Ellesmere Port, St. Helens, Southport, Liverpool, Merseyside, Chester
Added extras and benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Generous holiday allowance
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, ideally with at least 5 years PQE
- A personable, confident and articulate communicator who is committed to providing a high level of client service
- Will have experience of leading and managing teams and will love motivating people to achieve their goals
- Will enjoy thinking strategically and interpreting data
- Will be self-motivated and able to prioritise and manage your time well
How to apply for this unmissable Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.