Our client is an independent West End firm, known for its unfussy and collaborative working culture. The firm's lawyers are results-focused, and balance outstanding legal know-how with a bright, articulate, and commercial style which helps clients handle challenges of all sorts in their personal and professional lives. The firm acts for a range of clients including large corporates, entrepreneurs or investors; every situation is different and demands a solution tailored to the individuals and commercial realities involved.
Due to continued growth and client demand they are now looking for an additional Associate. This is a tremendous opportunity to advance your career in property litigation at a very highly regarded West End firm.
The firm's specialist property litigation team act for both landlords and tenants, on all types of contentious property related matters, including:
- Lease renewals
- Breaches of covenant
- Tenants' rights to purchase and withholding of consent by landlords
- Right to manage
- Service charge disputes
- Business tenancy renewals
- Rent reviews
- Residential and commercial possession claims
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong academics and training from a rated (West End, City, or strong regional) firm;
- Ideally gained 2-5 years' post-qualification experience in a strong property disputes team;
- Commercial and financial awareness; and
- A proactive, solutions-orientated approach, and the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
This rare opportunity offers quality work and an opportunity for client contact, significant responsibility, and career progression.
For a confidential chat about this or other roles we are handling please contact David at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com