UP TO £35,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Is your New Year’s resolution to develop your career in residential conveyancing? If so, read on…
The Residential Conveyancer will be based in the town centre in Stratford upon Avon.
The role of Residential Conveyancer involves:
- All aspects of residential conveyancing – freehold and leasehold cases, sales, purchases, remortgages, right to buy, transfers of equity, new plot purchases
- Dealing with clients, estate agents and HM Land Registry to ensure conveyancing cases are progressed efficiently
- Working within a small team and closely with Head of Department
To be successful as a Residential Conveyancer you will need:
- Qualified Residential Property Solicitor, CILEX, or Licensed Conveyancer (CLC)
- Good communication and people management skills
- Sound knowledge of conveyancing procedures, CQS Protocol and Anti-money laundering (AML) legislation
- Experience of Lexcel standard is desirable
If you are a Solicitor, Residential Conveyancer, Licenced Conveyancer (CLC) or Chartered Legal Executive (CILEX) with a passion for Residential Conveyancing then this could be a good career move.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Well-established law firm, with offices across Coventry and Warwickshire offering excellent career development opportunities.