COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS
UP TO £45,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Is 2022 the year that you want to change jobs and develop your career further in residential conveyancing?
The Residential Conveyancer will be running their own residential conveyancing caseload and managing the residential conveyancing team. Based in Coventry City centre, within easy walking distance from the railway and bus stations.
The role of Residential Conveyancer involves:
- All aspects of residential conveyancing – freehold and leasehold cases, sales, purchases, remortgages, right to buy, transfers of equity, new plot purchases
- Motivating, developing, and supervising the residential conveyancing team
- Building relationships with estate agents, brokers, and new home builders to develop new business opportunities
- Ensuring budgets are met
- Undertaking file audits within the team
To be successful as a Residential Conveyancer you will need:
- Qualified Residential Property Solicitor, CILEX, or Licensed Conveyancer (CLC)
- Good communication and people management skills
- Sound knowledge of conveyancing procedures, CQS Protocol and Anti-money laundering (AML) legislation
- Travel to other offices in the region is required, therefore driving licence and own car are essential
If you are a Solicitor, Residential Conveyancer, Licenced Conveyancer (CLC) or Chartered Legal Executive (CILEX) with a passion for Residential Conveyancing then this could be a good career move.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Well-established law firm, with offices across Coventry and Warwickshire offering excellent career development opportunities.