Our client is keen to engage with Data Protection Lawyers with upwards of 7 years' PQE on a flexible consultancy basis. This opportunity is well suited to individuals who are looking to move away from the traditional Private Practice or In-House model, towards a more flexible and innovative one, or for those who are looking to line up an additional stream of consultancy work.
Our client is an innovative legal platform who provide legal advice to a diverse range of SME clients. Candidates should be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days a week. A client following is not required.
Candidates can expect:
- To provide Data Protection advice to SME clients
- To be provided with work to fit their capacity (whether that is for 3 days a week or up to 5 days a week)
- To work on an agile and flexible basis
- To be part of an inclusive, supportive, and innovative platform
- To receive a competitive hourly rate
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate, or a Barrister regulated by the Bar Standards Board
- Upwards of 7 years' PQE in advising on a range of data protection and data processing matters across data protection assessments, confidentiality requirements, privacy compliance and GDPR
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SME clients. Previous experience in working with SMEs would be of notable interest
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to SME clients
- The capacity to commit to upwards of 3 days a week
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com