We are working closely with an innovative legal platform who are looking to engage with mid to senior level Corporate Commercial Lawyers on a consultancy basis. Candidates should be able to commit to between 4-5 days a week and are not required to have a client following as the client's platform will generate and provide the work.
Our client focuses on providing legal services to SMEs across a diverse range of sectors. They operate in a flexible and innovative fashion, utilising technology and AI to revolutionise the way legal services are provided to their clients.
Candidates will have the benefit of being provided with work to fit their capacity and be able to work remotely 100% of the time. Whilst an England & Wales Practising Certificate and relevant UK experience is required, candidates can work from wherever they are based globally.
Successful candidates are likely to possess a broad corporate commercial background, have upwards of 8 years' PQE in handling a diverse corporate commercial caseload, and have experience in advising SMEs. A desire to build long lasting client relationships and go the extra mile with regards to client 'TLC' is of notable importance.
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate
- Upwards of 8 years' PQE in handling corporate and commercial matters
- A solid background within Private Practice and/or In House
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice to SME clients. Previous experience in working with SMEs would be of notable interest
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to translate this in a clear, relatable fashion to SME clients
- The capacity to commit to upwards of 4 days a week
This represents a superb opportunity to be part of a flexible and innovative platform.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com