Commercial Property Lawyer - Derby
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Lawyer to join a regional East midlands law firm, to be based in their Derby office.
Working in a well established department/firm you will work alongside other fee-earners and advise clients of the firm on a wide range of commercial property matters.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a good sized regional firm and join a professional yet friendly and supportive team.The Person
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience working in this area of law and have previously advised a range of clients on a variety of commercial property matters;
- The ability to work to often tight deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing the highest level of client care;
- The ability to manage busy caseloads;
- A willingness to get involved in business development on behalf of the firm and the ability to build relationships with third party intermediaries; and
- Be able to use IT packages such as MS office and property portals and case management systems.
- Advising a wide range of clients on commercial property matters including (but not limited to) landlords, tenants, investors and developers;
- Preparing all legal documentation necessary for the client's matter including (but not limited to) contracts for sale, transfers, guarantees and licences;
- Advising on a range of commercial property matters including (but not limited to) acquisitions and disposals of commercial and business property/land, lease renewals, rent reviews and property investment matters;
- Being the main contact for clients of the firm, advising them throughout the process until the matter is successful concluded; and
- Being professional throughout and maintaining the highest levels of client care throughout.
A competitive salary is offered in return together with a range of benefits, including great professional training/support and career progression.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly yet professional firm which can also offer a great work/life balance for the successful candidate.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.