Court of Protection Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Walsall, £DOE – A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Court of Protection Solicitor to join a leading firm, offering long term career development opportunities. - To apply please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: TL7076.
• This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Court of Protection Solicitor looking for a new challenge in their career.
• This law firm continues to experience significant success and goes from strength to strength in the sector.
• They are looking to appoint a Court of Protection Solicitor with a minimum of 2 Years PQE to join their expanding team.
• Assisting the experienced Solicitor with clients, you will be expected to prepare applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a deputies, respond to telephone enquiries from clients and support the daily financial administration and prepare annual deputyship reports.
• The successful Court of Protection Solicitor or Legal Executive will have experience of dealing with Financial Affairs Deputyships, Court of Protection for Property and Health and Welfare.
• If you have a sympathetic approach and possess the ability to provide an excellent service to clients, then we would like to hear from you.
• A fantastic opportunity to join a leading full-service law firm where you can see your career flourish.
• Competitive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Court of Protection Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands and the South West. If you are a Court of Protection Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).