PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR
Personal Injury Solicitor is required by this top 50 UK law firm to deal with EL/PL work from its office based in Edinburgh.
In joining this firm as a personal injury solicitor, you will become part of an established national practice recognised as a market leader in defendant insurance work.
On offer is the chance to join the Catastrophic Personal Injury team that covers every aspect from policy coverage to litigation, providing expert support for the highest value claims.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Working with all members of the team and you will be exposed to a variety of work, but predominantly acting on behalf of a range of insurance companies and self insured commercial organisations.
- Assisting and handling a varied caseload as well as appearing regularly in the Sheriff Court.
- Carrying out investigations with live defenders and taking witness statements, reviewing and interpreting medical records and medical reports.
- Identifying information requirements and securing required documentation/evidence from claimant representatives
- Adhering to reporting and reserving requirements in relation to different client SLAs
- File Management - including initial reports, updating reports and correspondence
- Attending and appearing at court and pre-trial meetings, and adhering to court timetables
- You will support the Partners in servicing existing clients, growing new business and maintaining relationships with clients using technical excellence and innovation
- Drafting of all legal documents and client advice.
- Dealing with interlocutory proceedings, CMCs and client meetings
What's on offer?
On offer with this personal injury solicitor opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance including flexible working
- Good secure sources of work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this personal injury role based in Edinburgh, please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible