An Elite London firm with an outstanding reputation is looking to bring on board a Commercial Real Estate Associate for a contract of 12 months within their highly ranked team. The role is to start ASAP and will be to cover a period of leave within the team.
The team is well regarded for their excellent capabilities in big ticket transactional work, portfolio asset management and high-profile lettings. They advise both domestic and international clients, including property companies, major corporate entities, and institutional investors.
In joining the team, the successful individual will be a key component within a well-established and well stocked Real Estate team. You can expect to have client contact from the outset, a broad range of high quality work, and responsibility for your own files with the supervision of a Partner as required.
Key duties will include:
- Investment (acquisitions and disposals)
- Real Estate joint ventures and funds
- Real estate finance (real estate support to the banking and finance group)
- Corporate support (including due diligence, warranties and certificates of title, for example)
- Handling a caseload of files with the required supervision
- Client contact from the outset
You will be afforded a high level of responsibility from the start of the contract and a 'hands-on' approach will be desirable.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales (or another commonwealth jurisdiction, such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- Ideally between 1-4 years' PQE in handling a range of commercial real estate matters. Candidates who fall outside of this PQE bracket will also be considered
- Experience gained from Top Tier Commercial Real Estate teams in City, International or West End firms
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- A keen eye for detail
- A can-do attitude
This rare contract opening represents a superb opportunity to further your Commercial Real Estate career within a highly ranked team within an Elite City firm.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com